Saturday, October 26, 2013

LV

In Retrospect

Revisiting my earlier blog posts, I realized, to me, most of them seem the same. Perhaps, after writing so many, in my mind, they bleed together as one. A plethora of streams of thought conjoin to form a vast ocean.
Pondering further, I noticed all of life revolves in this way. As the saying goes, "Nothing is new under the sun." I find myself circling back to the same trains of thought, telling storing and sharing ideas that I'm sure someone else has shared before. I am not creating anything. Whether by nature or nurture, my philosophies and characteristics were formed. I did not create them, for all I can do is alter what is already in existence. Likewise, I can only offer up my same thoughts, though I might slightly alter the viewpoint.
But that is all life is anyways.
As we continue our menial moment of existence, the earth continues rotating and the universe is in order. We spend our time on earth living different versions of the same day. Some are good while others are tragic. But our existence continues in the same pattern; we live another day, same as the one before it and same as the one that comes after. Until, finally, our short visit ends. Our vapor of a life is over. Though we may not have changed much, life still goes one. And it's a wonderful thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment